- He is a member of the Canadian Freelance Guild (CFG), a print and graphics professional who has worked in “Indian Currents” weekly in New Delhi and in the prestigious Creative Hot Spot, K Factor as its Asst. Art Director.
- He is the Chief Editor of the IAPC Alberta Chronicle, E-Magazine published by IAPC Alberta Chapter, launched in May 2020.
- Presently, he is the Creative Editor of Samiksha Magazine and was the Creative Director of the Magazine’s launching digital marketing campaign.
- He was the Chief Editor of the Souvenirs published by St. Mother Teresa Syro Malabar Catholic Church, Calgary from 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- In 2017, he was the Media Coordinator of the ‘Media Night’ organized by the Malayalee Cultural Association of Calgary. He was the Art Director of Souvenir, published by MCAC to celebrate their 30th Anniversary.
- He was the Art Director of the Souvenir published by Kavya Sandhya (promoting literary and cultural activities for children), on celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2020.
- He is currently volunteering as a Teacher for ‘Nammalude Pallikkudam,’ an initiative launched by ‘Nammal Online’, in association with the Malayalam Mission initiated by the Government of Kerala, for teaching Malayalam online worldwide.